Post 30 facts about yourself
- I used to hate bananas, big time. Now I am progessively okay with eating them.
- When I was young, I had no self of control. I would pee anytime and anywhere. With pants on.
- When I was Primary 1 (or 2, can’t remember), I had my right and left index fingers stuck inside the doors of the lift at my aunt’s place. I was pretending to perform a concert in the lift and was wide arms opened as I stepped out of the lift… so… hmm. A small of piece of flesh was ripped out, but all I could remember was my grandfather applying minyak gamat on the wound.
- I wanted to be teacher when I was young.
- I love heels. I owned many pairs once upon a time… But I would never wear them now.
- I used to love trying on every shoes at the store.
- I used to love picking up outfits at the store and make my friends try them on. If you know who you are, thank you for layaning me then.
- I used to keep journals.
- I used to cut out photos of
celebritiesboy band members and make a collage.
- I am an organized person at work. Not so much at home. The irony.
- I used to fantasize getting married to a certain American boy band member. Perasan much?
- I was never this overweight.
- I love challenges. Challenge me, and I will give it my best shot.
- I love rubbing my hand against fabrics when at fabric shops, and clothes when I pass by a rack of them.
- I have the habit of smelling unfamiliar food before eating them.
- I don’t have a single game app in my hand phone.
- Before I changed to my current phone, I had over 1000 photos in my old phone. I ignored notifications about running low on memory from my old phone.
- I lost my mojo to be able to calculate mentally. I am talking big numbers. Haiz.
- Me and technology have an unspoken agreement. You don’t kacau me, I don’t get angry at you.
- I choose never to be revengeful, simply because it is very exhausting to be revengeful.
- I can be a very forgetful person.
- I keep mum when I am angry. When I was a toddler, I would announce that I was keeping mum, whenever I was angry.
- I love mingling with the elders. It started when I worked part-time at a mosque as a customer service officer.
- When I value someone, I treasure the relationship.
- I love the smell of libraries, the ones with tonnes of books and not those that start to look like a ‘playground’.
- When I cook, I like to be alone and undisturbed.
- I used to dread Bollywood movies. Until D came along.
- I love white. Unfortunately, white things gets dirty easily. 😦
- I dread buying sunglasses, because I lack a nose bridge (aka hidung pesek).
- I’d like to think that there is good in every one, even in the most notorious person on earth.